Friday, July 2, 2010

A little update for the curious

It was brought to my attention by one of my readers that I haven't posted in a while and I wanted to update you all as to why. Sitting at home on bed rest was driving me bonkers! So I did some research and ended up registering as an Independent Contractor on a site where employers contract short term or long term projects. Well I was lucky enough to get a job writing week by week pregnancy articles for a company. How perfect is that?! It's been really great to be productive again and I'm almost done with the project. But it has demanded the spare time that I have. So I fear I have neglected you. But I am nearing the end of the project so my postings will become more regular. I promise! Until then, go make some peanut butter pizza. You'll thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment